English is an international language. Therefore, it is necessary for us to learn it. It can be rewarding or just a waste of time. It's up to you. It depends on how you study it. Here are some tips abo

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(414) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Y: 各位听众好,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。我是杨晨。 J: Hi I'm Jody and welcome to American Cafe! Y: 我想我们的听众可能觉得很奇怪,听这声音好象不是在咖啡屋。您

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

01 Working from a Home Office GLOSSARYfunctional able to work properly; able to meet ones needs* The kitchen is beautiful, but it isnt very functional, because the sink is really farfrom the stove. overhead the amount of money a company has to spend

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

吃完自助餐,古奇和阿美决定好好休息一下,两人聊起了中国情人节,这下有人要有麻烦了,究竟怎么回事呢?看了就明白了。 Listen Read Learn Gucci:What's so special today? May: Why? Gucci: Didn't you notice all the roses? May:It's July 7th. Chinese Valentin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

听歌学英语:Another Day in Paradise(天堂里的另一天) Song: Another Day in Paradise Artist: Philip Collins Style: Pop She calls out to the man on the street, Sir, can you help me? It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep, Is there somewhere y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Sunday Is World Environment Day By Dana Demange,Shelley Gollust,... Broadcast: Friday, June 03, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. I'm Doug Johnso

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

A: Where are you going? B: I have to go to work. A: Going to work where? B: Im working at the polling place. A: I didnt know you were working there this year. B: I work at the polling place every year. A: How did you get that job? B: I signed up for

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: Are you going somewhere? B: Im on my way to work. A: Where do you work? B: I work at the polling place. A: You didnt tell me you were working there this year. B: I do this every year. A: Howd you get that job? B: I applied online. A: Thats interes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

NASA Working Toward Mission to Mars The head of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or NASA, said that the space agency is on track to land people on Mars in the 2030s. Charles Bolden is the administrator for NASA. He said that five ye

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

By Paula Wolfson Washington 22 July 2007 President Bush's homeland security advisor says the United States wants to work with Pakistan to shut down terrorist outposts along the Pakistani-Afghan border. But Frances Townsend also makes clear, the Bush

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

天我们要讲的三个习惯用语里都有这个关键的单词,就是:day。 Day就是一天。我们要讲的第一个习惯用语是: bad hair day。 Bad就是不好;hair是头发,bad hair day的字面意思就是:这一天的头发不

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

As part of the activities during the Qingming Festival, or China's Tomb Sweeping Day, people pay respects to the revolutionary martyrs and national heroes who shed their blood in their service for the country. In Tongliao City of north China's Inner

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

This coming Sunday the second Sunday in May is Mothers Day, a day when children do something special for their mother. One tradition is to give their mother breakfast in bed. Shops try to make Mothers Day a commercial event and encourage people to bu

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

to let sleeping dogs lie Every dog has his day 我们首先要讲的一个俗语对每个人来说也是一个很好的忠告:to let sleeping dogs lie。 To let sleeping dogs lie,从字面上来看,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. This Saturday night at eight thirty, all the lights will be shut off at the Tokyo Tower in Japan. The Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and the Eiffel Tower in Paris are also expected to go dark. So is the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

CHICAGO, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S.President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Monday both spent their final full day of campaigning with packed schedule across eight swing states before returning to headquarters in Chicago

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

3、Im Working on It. 我正在努力。 A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee? B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But Im working on it. A: What seems to be the problem? B: I just keep getting a busy signal A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep wo

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

Green Day - MACY`S DAY PARADE Today's the Macy's Day Parade 今天是Macy超市的感恩节游行 The night of the living dead is on its way 亡灵游荡的夜晚正要到来 With a credit report for a duty call 他们用信用报告反馈着任务 I

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲